Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lee Domann to offer free workshop presentation Wednesday

ANNOUNCING: A workshop presentation of "Down to Monterey," my 1966-67 Haight-Ashbury themed song cycle --

TIME: Wed. June 17, 2009 7:30 pm

PLACE: Fremont Centre Theatre
1000 Fremont Ave.
South Pasadena, CA

ADMISSION: Free

***

Dear L.A. friends,

I heartily invite you to this and will be honored by your presence. Those of you who attended the "premier" in Culver City in January will find some differences from that presentation, including some additonal songs. At the request of the industry folks for whom this is being set up, it will be a solo effort on my part. It is a particular honor to do this at the Fremont Centre Theatre, owned and operated by Jim and Lissa Reynolds. They are lifelong friends, and the Fremont is one of the most highly regarded small theatres in L.A. I say again, I'll be honored by your presence. That's my way of also saying, "I NEED your presence!" Seeing your warm, friendly, familiar faces will be an emotional and spiritual boost. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing many of you on this trip. Hope all is well in your life. Any questions, etc., call me on ye olde cell: 505-730-1163. RSVP much appreciated.

Peace,
Lee Domann
Corrales, NM
www.leedomann.com

No comments: