Monday, June 11, 2012

Luanne Hunt to release 'best of' album

Dear Friends,

I’ll be turning 50 on August 4 and am greatly looking forward to this milestone in my life. While there are many wonderful things about being young, I have grown infinitely happier as the years have gone by. That, in and of itself, is cause to rejoice!

There are a number of things I am doing to celebrate being a half century old, including releasing a new CD that features some of my most successful songs over the last five years of my recording career.

The 14-song project is titled “Most Requested” and includes chart toppers, such as “Solace In The Wind,” “The Sun’s Comin’ Up Over Memphis” and “He Was There.” My latest tune, “Dancing On The Moon,” also is included.

At the moment, “Most Requested” can only be purchased at my website, www.luannehunt.com or ordered directly through me. Both physical copies and downloads are $15 each.

For physical CD orders, please send a check for $17.00 ($15.00 plus $2.00 shipping) to:

Star Creek Entertainment
17643 Main Street
Hesperia, CA 92345

As always, thank you for standing by me all of these years. I am very appreciative and extremely fortunate to have you in my life.

Wishing you a happy heart!
Luanne

No comments: