Thursday, January 10, 2008

Meet Austin Atteberry

I received the following letter and Austin just seems so nice, that I wanted to share it. I encourage you to check him out and support local musicians. ~M

My name is Austin Atteberry and I am a 24 year old singer-songwriter from Chicago who has recently released - Austin Atteberry & Friends "Clothes Minded Folk," a full length album mixed and produced by famed Chicago producer Michael Freeman . "Clothes Minded Folk" blends some of Chicago's finest blues and bluegrass musicians with the engaging young singer-songwriter, Austin Atteberry.
The scheduled add date for college radio was January 8, 2008 and with Track 2 - "Party Tonight" being a proven college anthem (EPK below); we hope for much success. All our material can be heard at:
www.AustinAtteberry.com
www.myspace.com/AustinAtteberry

No comments: