Monday, September 23, 2013


Dear readers,

Over the years I have enjoyed sharing the best of the music and entertainment events and news that have come across my desk, as well as my many adventures, and now I will be taking a hiatus from my blog. I will use the time to determine if I should refocus my blog or discontinue it entirely. I may still post occasionally during my break, but not in the manner I have been.

I encourage you to still read my stories on the San Gabriel Valley Newspaper Group websites.

You may also follow me on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Please feel free to continue sending me press releases and announcements with music and entertainment events and news for story consideration in my papers’ print and web editions. You are also welcome to send me your comments, thoughts and suggestions regarding my blog:


Thank you for making me a part of your world.

Keep on rockin’
Mickie

No comments: