The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce has launched a first-of-its-kind All Access Pass that provides a hugely-discounted, single-purchase, year-round admission to all Chamber events, as well as the biggest and best local entertainment activities, and more.
In addition, 10% of the cost of each All Access Pass will be donated to local non-profit groups, potentially generating thousands of dollars for member organizations that sell the Pass as a fundraiser.
The Chamber’s All Access Pass, offered exclusively to Chamber members, provides admission to high-profile annual Chamber events such as The Taste of Arcadia, the Citizen of the Year/Installation Dinner, monthly Networking Breakfasts, quarterly Ambassadors Business Lunch Connections, the annual Planning Conference, and Business Mixers.
That’s more than 20 annual Chamber events with a total value of more than $400.
In addition, the new All Access Pass also gives cardholders admission to the following:
· * The Pasadena Pops concert ticket at Arboretum: one performance - up to $96 value
· * CalPhil concerts at Santa Anita Park – $50 gift card, good for one or two admissions
· * Arcadia Blues Club: approx. 90 admissions to regular $10 Friday/Saturday shows - $900 value
(Two additional tickets available for the price of one.)
· * Renaissance Pleasure Faire: adult season pass - $125 value
· * Arcadia Fitness Center: 10 free visits valued at $15 each - total value $150
· * Los Angeles County Arboretum: 50% off $75 family season pass - $37.50 value
That’s hundreds of admissions each year with a combined value of approximately $1,700.
The Chamber’s All Access Pass for all of these admissions is available to members for only $250, and allows holders to pay only once for dozens of tickets that they would otherwise buy separately.
Moreover, a donation of $25 will be made to any non-profit member group pre-approved by the Chamber for each and every $250 All Access Pass sold by the organization.
To purchase a ticket, to add your organization to the approved list, and for additional information, contact the Chamber at 626-447-2159.
Membership in the Chamber is $115 for residents and non-profit organizations; $185 for home-based businesses; and starts at $260 for traditional businesses.
The Arcadia Chamber of Commerce is celebrating its 90th Anniversary of Creating Community Pride Through Business since 1921.