-In January, the Pasadena Chamber begins a series of FREE informational seminars and workshops. Wired Wednesday is your opportunity to energize and invigorate your business with new ideas, helpful tips on a wide variety of topics, and practical advice on how to enhance your business success.
The free workshops are hosted at Kidspace at 480 North Arroyo Boulevard, near the Rose Bowl, in Pasadena. FREE parking is available in Rose Bowl Parking Lot I.
The first workshop, presented by marketing guru Craig Valine of the Glazer-Kennedy Insiders’ Circle is The Single Most Valuable Thing You Can Do To Ensure Business Success.
The series is produced by the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and Kidspace Children’s Museum for the benefit of businesses throughout Pasadena. Presentations are all FREE OF CHARGE.
The public is invited to bring coffee and hear experts present on a wide variety of topics of interest to business owners, managers and operators as well as entrepreneurs. For information, directions or to RSVP call 626.795.3355 or email Linda@pasadena-chamber.org.
The entire workshop schedule is:
· January 25: The Single Most Valuable Thing You Can Do To Ensure Success-Craig Valine (Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle)
· February 22: Making Social Media Work for You-Margaret Hernandez (Anroma Group)
· March 28: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Presentation Skills-Barbara Rocha
· April 25: Green Your Business Without Spending All Your Green-William Meurer (Go Green Solutions)
· May 23: Power Yourself to Greater Marketing Success-Craig Valine
· June 27: Making Technology Work for Your Business: Shashank Agrawal (Acumor)
· July 25: What Sets You Apart-Creating a Unique Selling Proposition-Craig Valine
· August 22: Making Your Website Do the Best Job for Your Business-Justin Tsui (TeamLogic IT)
· September 26: Healthy Business-Keeping Fit in a Competitive Environment-Dennis Buckley (Health Advantage Health and Wellness)
· October 24: Taming the Technology Monster-Donna Massie (General Networks Corp.)
The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and Civic Association is a professional business organization. Since the earliest days of Pasadena, the Chamber has played a major role in the development of this internationally renowned city. Since 1888, when the organization was founded as the Board of Trade, the Chamber's primary purpose has been the enhancement of both the business climate and the quality of life in Pasadena. The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce serves 1500 members.