Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Used release guitar tab for free

The Used have released their second guitar tab for the world to try to play before the record is released. Check it out and feel free to pass along!

We're releasing hand written guitar tabs each week until our new album "Artwork" is released on September 1st. This week we're releasing tabs for "Empty With You", the second track off the new album.http://theused.net/news/2009/07/15/new-guitar-tab-empty-you

If you have a guitar, give it a shot and upload your version on video to www.TheUsed.net for the world to hear!

1 comment:

Mickie said...

Hello Betty,

Thank you. I try to share all the good information that I come across so my readers can get out and have some fun. I also share info on causes and issues that interest me or I support. Every Friday, stop by to read End o' Week Musings, my personal take on the world around me.

Keep on rockin'
Mickie