Thursday, March 7, 2013

Penny Nichols in Agoura Hills March 7

Hi all!  If you are in the LA area, come and see us, if not, please forward to friends who are:
 
Now You can get tickets on my website for this exciting show:
 
I just got a cool gig opening for David Lindley at the Canyon Club on March 7th! I will be doing songs from the Colors CD of early Jackson tunes and also my wonderful 8 Voyages album. I will be accompanied by the fabulous Dale laduke and the ever suave Ed Tree.  Come on down!  Also, you get a discounted ticket for only $20.00 if you order online at my website: www.pennynichols.com and then you can pick up your tickets at will call on the night of the show! or you can buy them at the door from the nice lady holding up the Penny Nichols tickets sign when you get there,  Whoo hoo!
 
 
Here's the details:
The Canyon Club28912 Roadside Drive
Agoura Hills, CA 91301-3304
818-879-5016
888-645-5006
WWW.CANYONCLUB.NET 


See you there!- Penny

No comments: