Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Help Aidan's dad walk for Autism Speaks

Hello Friends,


A little over 8 years ago we received the news that we were going to have another child. Aydee and I were every excited with the news. It was about 6 years ago that we were told that our child Aidan had Autism-- and our lives have not been the same since. He is one of the greatest blessings in my life. He is truly a gift from God, sent to enliven our world, teach us patience, show us amazing affection, and most importantly-- teach us the meaning of unconditional love. I wouldn't trade a minute of it. Please consider helping us raise funds for Autism Speaks. They are really making a difference, both in making the public aware of this epidemic, and conducting research to help reduce and ultimately end this condition. I appreciate all you can do.


http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/losangeles/randy




I thank you very much for the consideration.


Randy
Aidan's Dad

No comments: