Monday, December 24, 2012

Luanne Hunt shares music news

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Exciting things have been happening all month where my music is concerned.   

Many stations around the world have been playing “Rudy’s Winter Break,” my new holiday tune with The Royal Guardsmen. Check it out at:


“Christmas Without You,” continues to do extremely well on radio and on Youtube, where it has had nearly 25,000 views in the last four weeks.
Earlier this month, I was interviewed on Doug Stephan’s syndicated “Good Day” radio show, which airs in over 350 markets around the country.  And “Journey To Gold” radio show is featuring the video for “Christmas Without You” on their popular website (www.journeytogold.com) that has listener base of over four million fans worldwide.

I also am being scheduled for an interview in January on “Journey To Gold” and will keep you posted on the day and time.

“Sounds of Christmas” radio, the Internet’s top holiday music broadcast, is featuring my album on their home page, along with the likes of American Idol winner, Scott McCreery.  And “Seasons and Celebrations” radio added “Christmas Without You” and “This Is Christmas” to their rotation, which features major artists like Kelly Clarkson and One Republic.

With 2013 approaching, I am very excited about getting my new recording project underway. It will be titled “Marywood To Hollywood” and the songs center around my experiences growing up in a small town in Pennsylvania.
I’ve decided to feature both the fully-produced songs, as well as the unplugged versions, on the CD.  For a sneak preview of one of the unplugged tunes, here is a link to it on Youtube:


This song is titled “Entertaining Stars” and is a tribute to my all-time greatest musical influence, John Denver.

That’s about all the news for now.  As always, thank you so much for your friendship and support.

I wish you and yours the happiest of holidays!

Love, Luanne

No comments: