Friday, February 5, 2010

Crime In Stereo streaming new song on MySpace

Crime In Stereo has finally unveiled another track from their highly anticipated full-length, I Was Trying To Describe You To Someone. The song "not dead" is available streaming now at www.myspace.com/CrimeInStereo now!

Due out February 23rd from Bridge Nine Records, I Was Trying To Describe You To Someone has been called "a phenomenal album" by Rock Sound and received 4.5 / 5 stars from Alternative Press Magazine this month.

The band will be playing record release shows in the US and UK in the coming months and will be announcing additional Spring/Summer tour dates and festival appearances shortly - stay tuned for more information!

Track listing for I Was Trying To Describe You To Someone:
1. queue moderns
2. drugwolf
3. exit halo
4. not dead
5. odalisque
6. young
7. type one
8. republica
9. I am everything I am not
10. dark island city
11. I cannot answer you tonight

No comments: