Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Am Abomination to release album Tuesday and tour

Taylor, Michigan’s I AM ABOMINATION are pleased to release their GOOD FIGHT MUSIC debut, To Our Forefathers, this coming Tuesday, May 11th.

I AM ABOMINATION will be on tour for the next month! I AM ABOMINATION will play a few hometown headlining CD release shows before jumping on tour with Jamie’s Elsewhere and Memphis May Fire from May 21st through June 13th.

Don’t forget to head over to Newbury Comics and check out the I AM ABOMINATION pre-order with an autographed booklet! For more information, head over to the band’s MySpace blog.


Go see I AM ABOMINATION on tour this spring and summer! Dates are below:

I AM ABOMINATION CD RELEASE SHOWS
5/7 Southgate, MI @ The Modern Exchange
5/8 Mt. Clemens, MI @ The Hayloft (W/ Oh Sleeper, Greeley Estates, and PM Today)
5/9 Pontiac, MI @ The Pike Room

I AM ABOMINATION W/ JAMIE’S ELSEWHERE AND MEMPHIS MAY FIRE
5/21 Pevely, MO @ TBA
5/22 Elgin, IL @ Mad Maggie’s
5/23 Toledo, OH @ Frankie’s Inner City
5/25 Charleroi, PA @ Club Octane
5/26 Freehold, NJ @ Freehold VFW
5/28 Virginia Beach, VA @ Club Relevant
5/29 Berlin, MD @ The Pulse (W/Life on Repeat)
5/30 Raleigh, NC @ The Brewery
6/1 Douglasville, GA @ The 7 Venue
6/2 Jacksonville, FL @ The Pit
6/4 Tampa, FL @ Transitions Art Gallery
6/5 Columbus, GA @ Summer Side Show Festival @ Gallery 13
6/6 Memphis, TN @ The Abbey
6/7 Tulsa, OK @ The Wolves Den
6/8 Dallas, TX @ The Door
6/11 Mesa, AZ @ The Underground
6/12 Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
6/13 San Diego, CA @ SOMA


For more information on I AM ABOMINATION, visit these sites:

http://www.myspace.com/iamabomination
http://www.goodfightmusic.com

No comments: