Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ron Ely playing in Riverside and Claremont


Dear Music Friends,

I'll be playing at the Riverside Farmer's Market in Downtown Riverside, CA on the second Saturdays of the month starting in June.

I played there last Saturday, and it went very well! Riverside is a cool town from my view of playing music there and my first visit.

Coming up this weekend, I'll be at the monthly (First Friday) "Art Walk" in Claremont at my usual location between 5:30 p.m. and 9 or 10 p.m. Come by and hang-out awhile, and bring your song requests and artist requests!

Also, "MySpace" has been changing the Gig Posting programming, so if anything looks wierd on their site, just keep checking back or ask me at this email address.

www.myspace.com/ronely has this schedule:

May 7 2010
5:30P
ART WALK IN CLAREMONT, CA
CLAREMONT, CA

May 16 2010
9:00A
CLAREMONT FARMER'S MARKET
CLAREMONT, CA

Jun 12 2010
9:00A
RIVERSIDE, CA DOWNTOWN FARMER'S MARKET
Riverside, California

Jun 13 2010
10:00A
SANTA MONICA FARMER’S MARKET
Santa Monica, California, US

Jun 19 2010
7:00P
ESPIAU'S CANTINA
CLAREMONT, CA

Jun 20 2010
9:00A
CLAREMONT FARMER'S MARKET
Claremont, CA

Hope to see YOU there!

Best,
Ron

No comments: