Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sierra Madre Sue says Horses on Astroturf in Duarte Sept. 24

Sat. 9/24 - the Horses on Astroturf 10th Anniversary Show @ Route 66 Roadhouse in Duarte.

Celebrating 10 years of HOA's unique brand of Hillbilly Hippie Rock 'n' Roll/Mud Music.

Come see Steve Vargas, guitar/vocals; Steve Ysais, bass/vocals; Dave Slifkin, drums/vocals; Danny Hesse, guitar/vocals; Jane Frimodig, mandolin/vocals; and the return of original member Mishika on vocals and sweet dance moves, playing and harmonizing the night away. For the first time in several years the band will be complete again! It's a don't miss kind of night!

1846 E. Huntington Dr., between Buena Vista and Mount Olive. (626)357-4210. Show begins at 9pm.

No cover, full bar and kitchen, big dance floor, table and bar seating, free ample parking.

(in the city of my birth... yeah, I know - I WISH I could say I was born at the Sierra Madre hospital!)

SierraMadreSue

P.S. In addition to Mishika from Manteca, my sis-in-law Mary the Cocktail Queen will be in attendance, along with other special guests!

No comments: