Monday, October 24, 2011

Luanne Hunt releases new holiday single

Dear Friends!

Wow! The year is almost coming to a close and I can’t believe how fast the time has gone! It sure has been an exciting few months for me and I wanted to catch you up on my latest news.

I just returned from Ocala, Florida where I premiered a documentary film about The Royal Guardsmen, the band I manage and produce. The guys have an incredible story that I was inspired to get out to the world the first time I heard it. So the completion of the film was a dream come true for me and a real milestone in my career and the band’s, as well.

The premiere was a Hollywood-style affair complete with red carpet, limousine, cheering fans and the media. We even made the 11:00 news, which is available for viewing at the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTA_amTmdFU

In the coming months, our distributor will be shopping the documentary to various television channels and I will keep you posted on its progress. The theater we premiered it at also wants to run it for a few weeks and we are going to do that after we add some live concert footage to it.

As far as my own music, I just released a new holiday single, “One Star, A Million Lights.” It’s now available on iTunes and you also can view and listen to it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i69MNl859JI

While you’re over at my Youtube channel, check out the book trailers I created for The Holiday Sisters (Mary Ellen Fimbel and Michelle Boggiano), who have each written beautiful holiday children’s books sure to become classics. Mary’s is “The Amazing Giving Tree Secret” and Michelle’s is “Jesus’ Birthday Gift.”

My new song was inspired by the story in Michelle’s book.

I’m headed into the studio this week to continuing working on my new CD, which I hope to release in early 2013. Yes, you read that right. I’ve decided to take my time on this one and savor the project, as it is very close to my heart. More to come on that in the near future!

Thanks again for your support and encouragement. I appreciate you all so very much.

Wishing you joy!
Luanne
www.luannehunt.com

No comments: