Monday, November 3, 2008

Jaie and Team BRCA Busters to participate in City of Hope's Walk for Hope to Cure Breast Cancer

From my friend Jaie Valdivia:

I will be participating in City of Hope’s Walk for Hope to Cure Breast Cancer to raise funds for breast cancer research, treatment and education, and programs at this world-renowned institution.

Did you know that roughly 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in her lifetime? Those odds mean that you and I will likely know someone – wives, mothers, sisters and friends – who will be diagnosed with breast cancer.

Finding a cure for this devastating disease is very important to me. By raising funds and participating in Walk for Hope, I know I can make a difference. Join me by registering at my Walk page below. During the registration process, just select the ‘Register as part of a team’ option and select my team name. My team name is BRCA Busters.

You can also make a difference by sponsoring me in the Walk for Hope. Visit my Walk page at:

https://secure.cityofhope.org/fundraising/vfs/15301186/5157

You can use your credit card to donate online. It is safe, easy and 100% tax deductible.

Know that City of Hope has been repeatedly ranked on top lists of watchdog groups for outstanding financial stewardship – including Forbes, Smart Money and Consumers Digest.

Thank you for joining me in the fight to cure breast cancer! Let’s make a difference together!

Jaie and Team BRCA Busters

No comments: