Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mickie's holiday message







Tis the season... yeah, yeah, I know already... but I do have a warm heart and some sweet thoughts for all of you who take the time to check out my blog.







I wish you the best of everything throughout the holiday season and in the coming year!!



May you find understanding, peace and love and continue to seek out the adventure in life.








Don't miss a thing so you will never have any regrets.








Spread good karma and positive energy wherever you go, as it will come back to you in abundance.


Lastly, take time to wish on stars because dreams do come true.


Keep on rockin'
Mickie

2 comments:

Paul Dorn said...

Happy Holidays Mickie!

I was invited to this event and wondered if you knew about it? I played at a show last year Deke produces ( Hillbillyfest!) and he puts on a SHOW! maybe your music lover friends would be interested!
this promises to be the geekiest!

http://www.guitargeekfestival.com/

Mickie said...

Hello Paul,

This event sounds awesome! Unfortunately it's on the same day as my brother's wedding (read impending doom lol!) so my calendar is already full... But I will share all the info with my readers.

Thank you and keep on rockin'
Mickie