Tuesday, February 9, 2010

James Eason departs Droid

DROID singer James Eason has announced that he has left the band and is currently exploring other projects in the music world. His statement on his departure can be read below.

“I have spent the last 10+ years in the band DROID so this is no easy decision for me. To make it simple the past 10 years in DROID have had their great and memorable moments and their not so memorable moments. I have chosen to move on in positive direction...

This being said, my # 1 Priority has and always will be to make music and give 100% commitment of myself to my music. Music is my #1 priority and always has been...

I stand strong in my commitment. My #1 regret is that the DROID fans have had to wait soooooooooooooo long for a 2nd record, and then receive this news. Where ever I end up I promise to make up for their super long wait. You can count on that, I will always stay true to my word…

I am looking for musicians who are driven, focused and hungry - these are the kinds of musicians I am looking for to play with as of now…

Any interested musicians or bands please feel free to contact me; I can be reached at droidmetal@yahoo.com.”

No comments: