Monday, June 21, 2010

Arcadia Relay for Life Saturday

The Arcadia Relay For Life is going to happen next Saturday, June 26 at the Santa Anita Race Track. I hope you can spend a little time with us to find a cure for cancer.

Thank you to all who have supported our event with generous donations and time!

You can hang out with us at the Eagle Flite booth. Just bring a chair and hang out. If you want to join us for a pot luck dinner, we would love to have you!

All the details are on this web link. Arcadia Relay For Life Page

Please see the video link below too!

Scott's Eagle Flite Donation Page

Please email me if you have any questions.. scott@nwcapitalmtg.com

Thanks again everybody!!!
Scott



Dear Friend,

I’ve sent you a video to ask for your support in my efforts to help repair the circle that cancer breaks. I am participating in Relay For Life because I know that with your help, we can repair the circle and continue to create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. I hope you enjoy the video and will join my circle of supporters by making a donation today!

Watch the Video Now!

No comments: