Thursday, June 17, 2010

P.O.S. guests on Immaculate Infatuation dining Website

Check it...

So, in addition to my pr duties here at Warner, I run a dining website with a buddy of mine at Atlantic Records called Immaculate Infatuation - Music biz guys bringing the worlds of music and food together. For the longest time, I've been wanting to get one of my own artists, rapper/producer/hip hop extraordinaire P.O.S into a kitchen to perform his cup routine on "Optimist" live. On a recent trip to NYC, we got P.O.S into the kitchen at raw food restaurant/popular musician hang Pure Food and Wine to record an episode of our new video series Infatuation TV.

P.O.S shows the world it's possible to make a dope beat with what you find in the kitchen and gets to enjoy some raw food and learn how to make Pure's famous Zucchini-and-Green-Zebra-Tomato Lasagna along the way.

Take a look and let me know what you think. I couldn't figure out the cups and was relegated to spoon duties.

Direct Link to Feature:
http://www.immaculateinfatuation.com/2010/06/infatuation-tv-p-o-s/

Direct Link to Video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYFONvGpWZk


Best,
AS

No comments: