Monday, May 16, 2011

Grant Langston seeks support for new album

The band and I are gearing up to do a new record, and we're calling it ROYAL MONACO, after the 1970's land yacht that was my first car. We're working to pre-sell packages of the recording in order to raise the money to go in and make the record. We're touching base with everyone to try and garner as much support as possible.

There are many packages you can purchase from the CD at $15 up to $1000 concert/CD/shirt/kitchen sink, but I'm hoping you can dig deep and take one of the $15 packages. Of course, whatever feels right to you is so appreciated. If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm happy to answer them.

I'm doing all this through a site called Kickstarter. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grantlangstonrecord/grant-langston-royal-monaco.

You can go to the page, choose the package you'd like, and provide a credit card. If we don't hit the $8,000 goal, no one's card gets charged. The "all or nothing" nature of this is another reason we're working so hard to reach the goal.

Again, I can't thank you enough for helping make this happen, and I'll see you soon.

Take Care,
Grant Langston

No comments: