Thursday, January 24, 2013

Naama Kates in Glendale Feb. 24


Naama Kates


Glendale Moose Lodge



Naama Kates




February


24


Glendale, 91203


That was "boo" as in I snuck up behind you, not as an utterance to show disapproval or contempt...

So, boo!

Long time y'all!!! 

How's it been, how's it going?  Well I hope!

Me, personally, I've been working my tail off and still have a lot of work to do...  and a lot of announcements to make, but that aren't quite ready, but first, I'll say this:

Well my new record, "King for the Day" will be out March 12th; I think I've said that before but I'm saying it again... Hehe... I'm totally stoked about it and I know some of you on here showed tremendous support with my Indiegogo campaign and pre-ordered CDs!  You'll be getting them soon!  I'm still finalizing the artwork and have yet to manufacture them, but it's all in the works.  I have a couple videos for songs on the record in the works too... and revamping my website...

But first things first:  Our first show as of now will be on February 24th at the Glendale Moose; time still TBA, with another one booked at Silverlake Lounge on March 13th, and I know that's a bit of a ways away but I wanted to let you all know we're back in motion, and I'd love y'all to come to the show if you can! 

I'll send another e-mail about the shows closer to the dates, but just wanted to touch base, with my base.  :-)

Other than that I'm still tutoring and teaching and watching the West Wing and Weeds on Netflix.  Mmmhm. 

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments: