Friday, March 4, 2011

Ronnie Turso in Glendora March 25 and 26


Dear Friends,

I know that I've said time and again that it's rime for me to "give up the ghost". And then one thing leads to another, and I find I can't resist the temptation to relive the "good old days". Be it because of some inner voice telling me I'm not really ready... or because I'm a sucker for the emails I get asking me when I'm coming back to play... or, most likely, the joy I get from being back among all my old friends, I have decided to give it one more shot.
Through the urging and incredible effort of a dear friend (who is also helping me with getting "Carnegie Hall" on it's feet), I have made arrangements to play at The Golden Spur in Glendora, the weekend of March 25th and 26th. People I have spoken with hold the restaurant in very high regard; that the atmosphere, food, service and prices are a perfect fit for me and you - my faithful friends.
It has been a cold winter here on the East Coast...I'm looking forward to warming my heart and soul with some of your California lovin'...can't wait to see you!

Love ya
Ronnie

1 comment:

Bobby Boy said...

The Golden Spur in Glendora: A Route 66 landmark for all the "roads scholars" out there!