Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Angels and Airwaves albums now available as vinyl set

Angels and Airwaves’ Love Part I (2010) and Love Part II (2011) is available now as a 4-LP vinyl set via SRC Vinyl. Product is shipping now. Both albums are double LP's and come in their own gatefold. Both gatefolds are housed in a full color 4/4 CMYK O Card. 
Vinyl Color: 

Love Part I- Transparent Green / Love Part II - Transparent Purple (LTD 500)
Love Part I&II - 180 Gram Black (LTD 500)
Love Part I&II - Clear with white smoke (LTD 1,00) - Hot Topic Exclusive
Track Listing
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce         
The Flight Of Apollo      
Young London  
Shove  
Epic Holiday      
Hallucinations 
The Moon-Atomic (...Fragments And Fictions)  
Clever Love       
Soul Survivor (...2012)
Letters To God, Part II
Some Origins Of Fire
Saturday Love  
Surrender          
Anxiety               
My Heroine (It's Not Over)         
Moon As My Witness    
Dry Your Eyes   
The Revelator 
One Last Thing                 
Inertia
Behold A Pale Horse
All That We Are


ShopRadioCast is an online store specializing in new and limited run vinyl records.


No comments: