Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Luanne Hunt on Journey to Gold

Hello Friends,

My interview with CJ Johnson on the Journey To Gold Radio Show can now be heard at this link:

I found out on Saturday that my song, "Pine and the Dogwood" debuted at No. 2 on Europe's premier Hotdisc Christian Chart.  This is my highest ever debut on this chart, where I've had two No. 1 hits in the past - "He Was There" and "There Is A Fountain."

The beautiful and moving "Pine and the Dogwood" was written by Patrick Hurd and the late Katherine Wheeler.  My co-producer's son, Edward Uglum, performed the narration on the song. He was only six at the time and was truly incredible.

Woke up this morning to the great news that I am now the No. 1 artist in all of Southern California on ReverbNation's Folk Chart.

I am extremely grateful for the response my music is receiving and also for all of you.  

With thanks and love,
Luanne
 

No comments: