Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bands, dancers and other acts wanted

Tequila Mockingbird is moving Club Fluffer!

That's right. The 01 has asked me to be their MUSIC AND PERFORMANCE CURATOR. I have worked with John Pochna the creator of the Zero on and off since 1982!

So Club Fluffer is moving to the 01 gallery starting Febuary 7th and it will need ALL YOU GREAT BANDS TO COME AND PLAY, bELLYDANCERS, bURLESQUE QUEENS. PERFORMANCE AND MORE! Located in the Los Angeles area.

EMAIL ME AND i WILL CALL YOU WITH AVALALBLE DATES AND TIMES.

I am happy to be back on Staff with the 01 gallery!
Tequila
tequilatattoo@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear mickie
how are you?
i see in your blog that you live for adventure ,,ok ,i dont know where you live ?and i interested to know .i invite you to come my country and city and see very interesting things and places...
mail me
samrand.chalak@gmail.com
waiting fo ryour reply
samrand

Mickie said...

Just had to share this interesting comment. So readers, do I e-mail samrand??

Mickie