Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sheena Metal's Beer Bong to play at Boomfest Friday


From Sheena Metal:


Hey rockers---

My very own band, Sheena Metal's Beer Bong will be headlining Boomfest at 14 Below in Santa Monica (1348 14th Street) on Friday, June 6th. Our good friend Boom from Drum TV has sponsored the event and his band Thirty Round Clip will also be playing, along with: Bullets and Halos and Kill The Sound.

There will also be a DJ TK and crew spinning all of your rock favorites live all night, prizes and giveaways and cool drink specials...like $3 beers! The Bong Babes will be passing out our free songbooks so you can "sing along with Bong"...and YES, we will be playing our Minarik Guitars! See the Boomfest flyer for more details!

We want to see all of your headbangin' faces so come on down and say "HI!". We're looking for cool bands to play shows, festivals and parties with us as part of a cool new muscial community so come and meet Beer Bong and bring your band members and friends. Also, I'll be there all night hangin' and rockin' so come by and drop me off your CD for my syndicated radio show.

The night starts at 8pm, Beer Bong goes on at 11pm and we'll be there drinking until close. Then, maybe afterwards we'll stagger down to the beach and pass out face down in the sand, waking up late Saturday morning, hungover and sunburned, with wet sand stuck in our buttcracks? Sounds like a party to me. Who's in?

Don't be shy! Send me an email and let me know you're coming so I can look for you at the show!

I'll see you all there!
Sheena

http://www.beerbongband.com/
http://www.myspace.com/sheenametalsbeerbong
http://www.sheena-metal.com/

No comments: