Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bernie Pearl news

Hi Friends:

I had a marvelous time at the Navasota (Texas) Blues Fest last weekend. Very well-received. I've posted several photos of my solo performance on my My Space page, as well as a blog describing my experiences in more detail. Go to http://myspace.com/berniepearl to see the photos.

Also, good reviews of the CD continue. The latest one, from the U.K.'s prestigious Blues & Rhythm Magazine, has just been posted on My Space. Scroll down to under the L.A. Times article to the reviews section.

Next gig is in Ventura at Zoey's, Thursday, August 28, 8:00. All acoustic, with Mike Barry on bass. $15. It's a small, lovely upstairs venue, serving delicious food and beverages. Bluesman Bob Jones will open the show. (805) 652-1137.

Saturday, September 13 Dwayne Smith and I will once again cause trouble at our favorite OC eatery, Iva Lee's, 555 El Camino Real, San Clemente. 7:00-10:30. No cover. (949) 361-2855.

That's it for now. Best to you,

Bernie

No comments: