Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Luanne Hunt on official Grammy ballot

Good news from my friend and wonderful singer/songwriter Luanne Hunt:

Hi Everyone!

I received some AWESOME news today!!! I have been placed on the official 2009 GRAMMY AWARD ballot in three categories:

1. Best Female Country Vocal Performance - “Solace In The Wind”
2. Best Country Song - “Solace In The Wind" (writer Steve Hunt)
3. Best Gospel Song - “I Want To Stand Where Jesus Stood” (writer Lawton Jiles)

Our campaign for nominations begins tomorrow through November 3. If you know anyone in the music business who’s a voting member in the Grammys, I'd be very appreciative if you could pass this info along. I could sure use their vote! Thanks for your support and I’ll keep you posted.

Have a rainbow day!
Luanne

No comments: