Friday, February 13, 2009

Cherry Heering fashion design contest deadline extended

CHERRY HEERING® liqueur, the original “Cherry Brandy” produced in Denmark since 1818, is happy to announce that Charlotte Ronson will be one of the judges for the U.S. portion of Heering Accessorize 2009, the World Championship in Fashion Mixing and Drink Designing targeted to the world’s most talented and aspiring fashion designers. CHERRY HEERING is making its presence undeniably known in the U.S., this unique competition will continue to bring fashion designing to the forefront.

“Charlotte Ronson is the perfect complement to our deeply established roots as the ultimate fashion accessory brand, stated Adéle Nilsson, CEO, The Xanté Company/Peter F. Heering. “It’s a dynamic combination of Charlotte’s unique and visionary style on stage at Fashion Week mixed with the iconic and very classic Cherry Heering brand.”

The US qualifying rounds for Heering Accessorize 2009 will be an online experience at www.heering.com, with one designer being selected to compete in the global Grand Finale taking place at the legendary Raffles Hotel in Singapore on June 4th, 2009. The Raffles Hotel is home of the famous Singapore Sling, the iconic cocktail that made CHERRY HEERING renowned around the world. Finalist will be flown to Singapore via Singapore Airlines, the national airline of Singapore.

The winning global fashion designer will be awarded their own runway show at the internationally acclaimed Copenhagen Fashion Week (Spring/Summer 2010).

Entry into Heering Accessorize 2009 has been EXTENDED to March, 15th, 2009. For more information and complete rules about Heering Accessorize 2009, please visit http://www.heering.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am an amateur blogger who is trying to make a name for herself by doing something different on her blog. I want to do a challenge for some upcoming and new fashion designers to design a dress for me and post the designs on the blog. I want to let the readers vote and decide who's design they like the best. I am a plus size gal-so IDK if it would be your cup of tea, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask. The winner will make the dress and send it to me and I will wear and post on the blog-hopefully it will create a buzz for me and everyone who participates in the challenge. If you are not interested you do not have to respond, don't worry I can handle the rejection(LOL) If you are then email me back and I will get started on everything. Check out my blog.


http://uniqueidfashionistas.blogspot.com/

Jayla