Thursday, March 19, 2009

News from Luanne Hunt

Dear Treasured Friends,

I finally did it! For years, I’ve been trying to figure out a way to put everything I do concerning my career under one banner. I’ve never been completely happy with having different Web sites and marketing materials for my music, speaking, coaching, journalism, press release services and book. It all seemed kind of scattered, if you know what I mean.

But at last, I have created the perfect Web site for all of it! And I can’t wait for you to check it out and give me your feedback.

There’s a lot of information on the site, including my latest news, speaking background and topics, inspiring quotes, products for sale, coaching details, upcoming dates, radio interviews, videos, songs, guestbook and more. I’ve also added many of my articles, ranging from features on entertainers to health tips to motivational pieces.

Additionally, I'll constantly be updating it with more content and features.

The URL is still www.luannehunt.com. I invite you to stop by for a visit, look around and send me a comment or two about what you think of it. Your opinion means a lot to me and will help me know if there are any changes or additions that I should make.

Thanks again for your support and friendship. You are the best!!

Rainbow Wishes,
Luanne

No comments: