Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Queen Skittles to show artwork in L.A.







Dearest Wonderful People,






I am showing my artwork at a multi-media event that includes fine art, dance, theater & a party!






The proceeds support the art community and charities in LA. I attached the fliers, one of which shows a couple photos from my NEW "Queen Skittles - My Royal Court" series! Also, a few subjects in My Royal Court will be displaying their art too--- King Kristina, Princess Cassandra Marquez, Prince Dino Rasmussen & Princess Heather Hoxsey!






Tickets are $20 ($15 for students) and you can check out the evite and buy presale at ::









Cheers,



Queen Skittles



32nd Occasional Pasadena Doo Dah Parade






____________________________________






JULIE KLIMA



{photographer,artist,eclectic}






714.381.8227 cell



based in Los Angeles, CA

No comments: