Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brad Paisley's new video out now

Brad Paisley’s new video for his current single, “Water,” can be viewed now on www.bradpaisley.com , www.youtube.com/bradpaisley, www.cmt.com, CMT and GAC. The video is directed by Jim Shea, who also directed Paisley’s award winning videos “Waitin’ On A Woman,” “Start A Band,” “Online” and “When I Get Where I’m Going,” and most recently “Welcome to the Future.” “Water” is from Paisley’s current album, American Saturday Night and the single is currently No. 14 on the Billboard Country Singles Chart and No. 18 on Mediabase Country Singles Chart.

The majority of the “Water” video was shot at Bluewater Scuba in Franklin, TN. Paisley and band spent the better part of one day submerged in water – instruments and all.

“We had a blast making this video. The band and I were soaking wet for most of the day, but that was okay. It reminded me of when I was five years old and mom and dad would take me to the pool,” laughs Paisley.

Hilarious and sometimes painful home videos are used throughout the video and were acquired through radio contests from across the country.

No comments: