Tuesday, May 4, 2010

LA/Pasadena artist seeks supplies for children's project

Hi friends.

I have a kid's project coming up at the end of the month needing all the string, cord & twine I can get my hands on. If you have an old spool of something bigger than yarn and smaller than rope, it's appreciated. I'm not looking for folks to buy materials, just to scan that old pegboard in the garage, pull that junk drawer all the way out so you can poke around in the corners, upgrade your shoelaces - Toss that funky old string my way...

Let me know if you're willing, I'll let you know details and arrange mailing.

Thanks much,
Dave

David Lovejoy
LOVEJOY ART & DESIGN
Spring Arts Tower, Gallery Row453
South Spring Street, Studio 819
Los Angeles, California 90013
lovejoyart@gmail.com
www.lovejoyart.com

No comments: