Monday, May 17, 2010

Scoot Shimamoto doing comedy and Relay For Life

I just wanted to update you on a couple of things you may be interested in…


Relay For Life:
As you probably know, I have been a big supporter of the American Cancer Society’s Arcadia Relay For Life. We’re getting closer and it will be here before you know it!

As much progress as has been made in the battle against cancer, we cannot stop looking to find a cure once and for all. Two out of every Five people will contract cancer. That number needs to be ZERO!

This year’s Relay will once again take place at the Santa Anita Race Track. The dates are Saturday and Sunday, June 26 and 27.

I’m looking for people to join my team “Eagle Flite”. It’s a really fun event with great entertainment, a very relaxing atmosphere, the opportunity to stay overnight and see the horses train, and much more. If you would like to join my team or just donate to the cause, please follow this link: Eagle Flite Team Page - Relay For Life


Comedy, Online Shopping and More!

I have a really big gig lined up at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club at Universal City Walk, for Saturday, June 12 at 10 pm!!!

What’s even better is that I can get some friends of mine in for FREE!!!! (you can’t get away from the two drink minimum!!)

It’s 18 and over, so you can hook some of your younger friends up as well.

I’m also going to be doing an interview on a very cool internet radio show called “The Wise Guys” http://wearethewiseguys.com/
on Tuesday, May 18 (7 pm PST/ 10 pm EST)

To listen to the show, click on http://www.cyberstationusa.com/ click on the show schedule link, then find “The Wise Guys” show on the Tuesday schedule.

For more updates on my comedy career; Information on how to get paid to shop online (2%-35% Cash Back!) with stores like Walmart, Target, Macy’s, Home Depot, and 3000 other stores, please visit my newly redesigned website www.scottshimamoto.com

Thanks

Scott

No comments: