What’s “The Big Draw!”
Leave your ‘mark’ on Pasadena! Join us for a day of drawing to learn, see, think, express ideas and invent! Art-Music-Food-Fun!
WHO: You, Your family, Your friends, and All ages who want to be creative!
WHAT: For a few brief hours, you can do any of the following together with others…
· Make your own drawing or painting
· Draw a chalk mural on the pavement
· Attend a free workshop on printmaking
· graffiti art or
· mark making in clay or
· Life Drawing or
· Sumi-e painting or
· Body art or
· Create altar pieces for Dia De Los Muertos or
· Draw/Paint in and on our Room 13 building!
· Bring your pumpkin and draw on it and carve it with us!
WHEN: This Saturday!
TIME: 9:00am to 1:00pm
WHERE: John Muir High School, in Pasadena
(1905 Lincoln Ave. Pasadena, CA 91103)
PARKING: Is free, but the lot is being used for Drivers Ed.
Parking and entrance on Canada Ave.
· Canada is the street that runs parallel to the 210 freeway (north side) next to the south side of the school. Look for the herd of mustangs on the wall and follow them to the parking lot next to the football field.
BRING?: Chalk Artists!!!! Bring your chalk and pull up a cement and get inspired!
Bring your pumpkins, don’t make a mess at home, and carve them here with us! Or use the supplies generously donated by local arts providers.
Cynthia Lake, Coordinator and Veteran Pasadena Chalk Artist!!!
Art Teacher at John Muir High School, 626) 993 7222 cell
Hosted by the Arts, Entertainment and Media Academy
at John Muir High School and local arts providers