Friday, March 16, 2012

Support local music with Sierra Madre Sue

ALL THIS GREAT MUSIC IS HAPPENING THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 17th - ST. PADDY'S DAY:

NOTE!!! - I found this description that I wrote last year... I know this party is happening, I'm just not exactly sure of the times, so CALL AHEAD! St. Patrick’s Day at Matt Denny’s Ale House in Arcadia, with The Nackers Irish Band, 6 - 11p.m under the ginormous tent in the parking lot. 21 & over with I.D. after 4:00 p.m. 145 E. Huntington Dr., between 1st & 2nd Aves. 626-462-0250. Always a heck of a party!

BARRY "BIG B" BRENNER @ LUCILLE'S SMOKEHOUSE BAR-B-QUE IN CHINO HILLS with special guest DUTCH MASTERS on HARPS, 7 - 11pm. 4611 Chino Hills Pkwy. 909-597-1227

THE TUMBLING TUMBLEWEEDS @ THE COFFEE GALLERY BACKSTAGE IN ALTADENA, with special guest John Bergstrom, 7pm. $20. 2029 N. Lake Ave. 626-798-6236. Good ol' Western Music. www.thetumblingtumbleweeds.com

OLD CALIFORNIO @ CAFE 322 IN SIERRA MADRE, 8:30pm. 322 W. Sierra Madre Blvd. 626-836-5414. Full bar & great food. Reservations recommended. One of my favorite bands. I hope to duck out of my other function at a reasonable hour so I can catch some of their show! www.oldcalifornio.com

45 FINGERS @ DAVE'S ON BROADWAY IN GLENDALE, 9pm. 708 E. Broadway. An awesome rendition of Danny Boy is planned, and Sue Blue will be doing a few too! Kevin Brechner on bass and Dave Fertig on harp.

PAST ACTION HEROES @ T. BOYLE'S TAVERN IN PASADENA, 9:30pm. 37 N. Catalina Ave., just N. of Colorado Blvd. (formerly Toe's Tavern and the Handlebars.) 80's music with a twist - they dress up like action heroes!

Have fun whatever you do. Stay dry and be careful out there lads & lassies!
SierraMadreSue

No comments: