Friday, May 18, 2012

Hammer Smith Band in Santa Monica May 26

Hey Music Lovers,

THE HAMMER SMITH BAND (trio: myself harmonica, guitar and vocals, Bill Sotelo bass, guitar , vocals & Mike Lopez drums ) will be starting our first in what we hope to be a steady run of gigs @ Finn McCool's , a snazzyish Irish bar @2702 Main St in Santa Monica (310) 452-1734 Sat. May 26th 10pm-1:15am , no cover.

Sat. June 9th Mark Shark 8pm (slide guitarist par excellence) and I will be doing our duo thing again (it was pretty damn burning the first time) where we both teach, Blvd Music 4316 Sepulveda Bl Culver City (310) 398-2583.

We'll be doing a 45 min opening set for Laurance Lebo, who Gary Mandell (owner of Blvd Music , and whose opinion I respect) tells me is a very fine blues singer. This is a 100 or so person concert venue and I'm very excited to be performing there ( you can hear a pin drop while music's goin' on !!!). Cover $15.00 .


I look forward to seeing you all at our shows.

Thanks,
Chris
.
Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band
Official Myspace Page http://myspace.com/chrishammersmith

No comments: