Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bio Channel to air "Celebrity Ghost Stories"

Bio Channel presents four compelling, surprising and spooky true story accounts from celebrities who share - for the first time on television - their real-life personal encounters with the paranormal in the one-hour special “Celebrity Ghost Stories,” premiering on Saturday, October 25 at 10 PM ET/9 PM CT/11 PM PT.

Gina Gershon (“Rescue Me”), Ernie Hudson (“Oz), Sammy Hagar (Van Halen) and Belinda Carlisle (The Go-Go’s) invite viewers to a brand new way of experiencing the thrills and chills of the paranormal giving first-person intimate interviews about their encounters intercut with authentic and gritty recreations.

Highlights include:

- Actress Gina Gershon tells the story of what was behind her residual haunting and night terror experience that left her waking up to mysterious scratches and bruises.
o “I would literally wake up and I would have scratches and some bruises, it was definitely this very violent energy in my room.”

- Actor Ernie Hudson talks about seeing a spirit guide and who the mysterious woman was he spotted in a window.
o “I would hear sounds, sense the presence of things, I just knew there was somebody in that house.”

- Musician Sammy Hagar reveals what was behind an unexpected late night encounter.
o “I really wouldn’t say I was a believer in ghosts at first but this was so physical, I was scared.”

- Musician Belinda Carlisle details experiencing a paranormal fog and the distinct feeling of being choked and electrocuted.
o “I woke up all of a sudden to this thing, it wouldn’t let me breathe it just kept choking me, I thought I was going to die.”

No comments: