Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Maxwell cancels tour dates, including July 20-21 in LA

Maxwell has regretfully been forced to cancel all concert appearances this summer. The Grammy award winning singer/songwriter has been advised by his doctors to take complete vocal rest after developing definitive vocal cord edema and a vocal cord hemorrhage.



Says Maxwell: "I know this sucks but after many months of recording I've temporarily damaged my voice. I've had issues before during other tours, but was able to power through. I've been strongly advised to rest and undergo treatment. I look forward to hopefully seeing you next on our full fledged tour, when the sequel to the BLACKSUMMERS’NIGHT trilogy is released. My deepest apologies to those who made the effort to try and see the show. Love and Thanks, M"



The affected dates are:



7/20 - 21 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

7/27 - 28 - Atlanta, GA @ Phillips Arena

8/3 - 4 Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center



Refunds are available at the point of purchase. Tickets purchased via the internet and charge by phone will be automatically credited to your credit card.

No comments: