Rolling Stone’s Street to Stage competition powered by Sprint that was created by Kargo.
The premise of the campaign is that Rolling Stone and Sprint have scoured the country to find eight standout street musicians, the musicians are all profiled on the mobile micro site - http://s2s.campaign.kargo.com competing for the most votes to win a performance at the Rolling Stone Rock Room during SXSW in 2012. There are photos and two videos- one interview and one of each of them performing. Visitors are able to place votes via SMS. Sprint and Rolling Stone are giving away "random acts of awesomeness" every week until September 20th. Voters can win a Rolling Stone T-shirt, magazine and online subscription combo package, or a state-of-the-art Kyocera Echo™ phone.
· Wesley Cook - Atlanta, GA
· Jeff Humphrey – New York, NY
· Kaliq Wooks – Chicago, IL
· Salvetore Geloso – New Orleans, LA
· Carly Calbero – Seattle, WA
· Lauren Walley – Dallas, TX
· Charles Rangel – Los Angeles, CA
· Caroline Joy – San Francisco, CA