Last week, Mumford & Sons announced the routing of their upcoming North American tour, including the band’s L.A.-area festival event at San Manuel Amphitheater in Glen Helen Regional Park on Sunday, June 2nd. For this show, the tour’s special guests Michael Kiwanuka and Mystery Jets will be joined by additional performers who will be announced soon. The spacious venue grounds will also host an array of festival elements and fun entertainment. Fans will want to spend the afternoon at Glen Helen Regional Park.
Now, to further help fans get the most out of their festival experience, camping packages will be available for purchase starting tomorrow: Friday, April 5th at 10 AM.
For $100 per car ($175 for an RV), fans can use Glen Helen Regional Park’s camping areas. The park will open early for campers at 3 PM on Saturday, June 1st. Early arrival is highly recommended. Checkout time will be 12 noon on Monday, June 3rd. Just bring a tent and your ticket and you’re all set!
Campers will have access to a host of activities in and around Glen Helen Regional Park for this special event. These include swimming in the water park located on-site and fishing (additional fees and license required).
Fans will also be able to bring food, picnic baskets, soft sided coolers, factory-sealed non-alcoholic beverages (no glass, please) and blankets into the venue. Carrying in alcohol, however, will not be permitted. Parking lots will open at 10 AM on Sunday, June 2nd and doors will open at 3 PM with the festivities kicking off right away.
Please note that all patrons will need to have a ticket for the show in addition to a camping pass in order to access the park’s camping areas. Other important FYI’s are below:
Important Camping Information:
- Please use Gate 1, off of Glen Helen Parkway, to access the camping areas of Glen Helen Regional Park.
Campers will be directed where to park by Live Nation staff. Each camping group will have one parking spot for their car, plus open space reserved behind their vehicle for their tent.
All campers must arrive together in the same vehicle
- The park will open to campers on Saturday, June 1st at 3:00 PM. Early arrival is highly recommended. Check out time is 12 noon on Monday, June 3.
- Quiet time is strictly enforced from 2:00 am to 8:00 am.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks or open fires. Propane grills are allowed.
- No large parties, kegs or binge drinking devices.
- No wrapped/sponsored vehicles (IE, no promotional RV’s or buses)
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited.
- You must possess a concert ticket to be in the campground.
- Each individual in the car/RV will be given a wristband upon entry to the campground. That wristband will gain you access back into campground if you leave. Only campers will be allowed in this site.
- Obey all posted "No Trespassing" signs.
- Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines
- Venue/promoter not responsible for lost or stolen items
- A tent
- Clothing for all temperatures - the nights can be chilly.
- Your happy smiley face ready to have some fun.
Showers and Restrooms
- Temporary restrooms and showers will be located on the asphalt, directly adjacent to the campground area.
- The store has a wide variety of beers, soft drinks & snacks, ice, as well as some of those little necessities you may have forgotten, sunscreen, basic toiletries etc.
- Pets will not be allowed at the festival. If park staff see a pet in a car or around the camp ground unattended, they will alert the authorities and the vehicle may be entered and the pet taken to a shelter for its own welfare. Any such pet owner may be subject to prosecution for cruelty to animals.
- Service Animals are permitted, however.
For more information, go to: https://www.facebook.com/