Multi-platinum Grammy Award-winners Mumford & Sons will return to the Southland for a Gentlemen of the Road festival event, a special stop on their highly-anticipated Telluride to Calgary Summer Stampede tour. Michael Kiwanuka, Eels and Mystery Jets will join them as special guests. Plus, KCRW’s Morning Becomes Eclectic host and musical director Jason Bentley will spin a post-show DJ set to cap off the day’s festivities.
Given the large fan turnout anticipated, venue and county officials strongly urge fans to take note of the following information:
- Since this is a General Admission show, arrive early for the best opportunity to get a great viewing spot! Doors will open at . Detailed set times are listed below.
- In light of the high attendance expected for this event, fans must plan on getting on the road and arriving at the venue earlyso as not to miss any of the show.
- Fans should plan their route to the venue in advance and are encouraged to check traffic patterns before heading out to the show. Go to: www.sigalert.com.
- Please take note of directional signage and freeway message boards.
Early arriving fans can also enjoy a wide variety of food trucks -- including The Tailgate Truck, Tornado Potato, Smuck Truck, Hang 10 Tacos, Green On Wheels, Spudrunners and many more -- as well as craft vendors selling goods, carnival game booths and other festival elements located throughout the amphitheater grounds. Restrooms will be available at various locations immediately outside the venue prior to doors.
Fans can bring blankets, picnic baskets, soft sided coolers and factory-sealed non-alcoholic beverages (no glass, please – 20 oz or less) into the venue. Carrying in alcohol, however, will not be permitted.
For fans looking to get fully in the festival spirit and have a more immersive experience, camping passes are available for this event! Beat the rush and get a better spot! Camp check-in opens Saturday, June 1st at 3pm and campers are welcome to stay until Monday, June 3rd at 12 noon.
Campers can relax with friends before, during and after the show, enjoying the adjacent waterslide, aquatic center, fishing in the park, nature walks, nearby golf course and beautiful surrounding parkland. night we will be screening Mumford & Sons' Big Easy Express film and more! Campers will also have special access to the venue. The camp will also feature a general store where fans can purchase a wide variety of soft drinks, snacks and ice, as well as some little festival necessities such as sunscreen and basic toiletries.
For more information about the camping experience call 909.880.6500. Purchase camping passes now from http://bit.ly/131HF71. Come out early for a weekend of fun at Glen Helen Regional Park!
- A ticket to the concert (or your receipt if you are picking up from will call) is required to enter camp
- Two kinds of camping opportunities are available: Car camping and RV camping.
- Car camping spots are 30’x15’ and have room enough for your car and one tent.
- RV spots can accommodate up to 42’ RVs. Hookups are not available.
- Two-day camping pass: $100 (car/truck) and $175 (RV)
- One-day camping pass: $65 (car/truck) and $125 (RV)
- Quiet time will be enforced from each night.
- Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks, open fires, or charcoal grills. Propane grills are allowed.
- No large parties, kegs or binge drinking devices.
- Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited.
- Please obey all posted "No Trespassing" signs.
- Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines.
- A fishing license is required to fish – they are available on site for purchase or you can get them in advance.
- Restrooms and showers for men and women will be available in the campground
- For more information, please call 909.880.6500
Camping Suggestions - What should I bring with me?
- A tent (you'd be surprised!)
- Clothing for all temperatures - the nights can be chilly.
- Fans can bring their own food and drink for the campground, although we do have some great food trucks and beverage stations
- Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
- Your happy smiley face ready to have some fun.
Directions to San Manuel Amphitheater: The venue is located just north of Ontario Airport, easily accessible by both the 215 and 15 freeways --