March 4th – Our Last Night – The Ghosts Among Us
· Hailing from a small town in New Hampshire, the prodigious newcomers Our Last Night are the fresh new face of the genre. Their explosive debut, The Ghosts Among Us, has kids around the world taking notice of their ability to craft brilliantly catchy songs while maintaining credibility with their astounding technicality and balance between the heavy and the melodic. For fans of Underoath, Saosin, and Silverstein (www.myspace.com/ourlastnight.com)
March 18th – The Matches – A Band In Hope
· Art pop-rockers The Matches have returned with their third album, A Band In Hope - a striking mix of affective rock, poetic lyrics and rollicking indie riffs. The group's innovative take on music transcends boundaries and genres with influences ranging from rock and alternative to avant guard and indie. Called "one of 2008's most anticipated albums" by Alternative Press, A Band In Hope is a collection of unique songs and stories, such as the hypnotic single "Wake The Sun" and the whimsically rocking "Between Halloweens." (www.myspace.com/thematches)
· Check them out at SXSW and on the cover of the latest issue of Alternative Press!!!!!!!
April 22nd – Story of the Year – The Black Swan
· Alt-rock heavyweights Story of the Year return with their hotly anticipated third studio album, The Black Swan. As the title suggests, the group’s latest effort is anything but expected. Combining the addictive choruses of their platinum selling album Page Avenue and the heaviness of In The Wake of Determination, The Black Swan transcends both as their boldest and most accessible album to date. Teaming up with producers John Feldmann (Page Avenue, The Used) and “Elvis” Baskette (Chevelle, Escape The Fate), and featuring the smash hit single “Wake Up” (mixed by Chris Lord Alge), The Black Swan is Story of the Year at their most accomplished and most inspired. (www.myspace.com/storyoftheyear)
· Check Story of the Year out at SXSW and hear their massive rock alternative single on radio stations across the country!!!!!!!!!
May 6th – Millencolin – Machine 15
· The revered masters of skate punk are back with their anticipated seventh studio album, Machine 15. Embracing new stylistic touches while upholding the classic Millencolin sound, this well-oiled musical engine salutes its fans with fifteen knock ‘em dead tracks. Machine 15 is pop infused punk at its all-time best with driving beats, anthemic choruses and irresistible melodies. From the explosive, socio-political anthem, “Broken World,” to the distinct and irresistibly catchy “Detox,” Millencolin achieves the perfect blend of skillfull and contagious music. (www.myspace.com/millencolin)
June & July
Bad Religion – New Maps of Hell (Deluxe Edition)
Rancid – TBD
Street Dogs – TBD
The Sounds of Animals Fighting – TBD