Monday, February 9, 2009

Redd releases jazz effort

Local singer andlocal TV reporter Redd (http://www.reddsings.com) is pushing ahead with the release of her latest CD, Redd, Discovered... At Last. The CD title track happens to be a cover of Etta James' "At Last."

Redd said today, "It's impossible to top Etta's astonishing rendition of At Last; it gives me chills anytime I hear her," said Redd. "Of course, I like what I did with the song on my CD, too."

Redd, Discovered ... At Last has been a year in the making, with the official release in September 2008, but has been gaining momentum since international release by Redd's publicist Danie Cortese.

"I am so proud of the CD, said Redd. "The Guffman Trio did a great job backing me. Other tracks such as Stars and the Moon and My Funny Valentine are my favorites. I am so excited to have My Funny Valentine as an entry in the Billboard Song of the Year contest (jazz), and to see the great reviews by places such as Radio Indy."

To hear At Last and other preview song tracks from Redd, Discovered ... At Last, you can go to http://www.reddsings.com or search for "Redd Discovered" on iTunes, Amazon, and CD Baby to purchase.

2 comments:

gay30a said...

I heard the track its pretty amazing do take a listen

Mickie said...

Thank you Paul, will do!

Mickie