Friday, March 26, 2010

Gilli Moon to play in Westminster and Hollywood

Gilli Moon shows

Saturday March 27, 2010
Sam Ash Music Store, Westminster, CA
14200 Beach Blvd.
Westminster, CA 22683
3:00 PM - Afternoon show: "March Music Madness"
Back by popular demand, gilli moon and J.Walker perform (with Andy Cat on bass and Shawn Cunnane returns, on guitar)!
FREE SHOW! Yay!


Sunday, April 11, 2010
The Viper Room
8852 W. Sunset blvd
West Hollywood, CA, 90069
www.viperroom.com
7:45 PM
After 10 years of playing every club there is in Los Angeles, I'm playing the Viper Room for the first time. How I missed that club I don't know. Also my birthday bash, so I'd love my friends to come out, enjoy the show (which starts at 8pm sharp) and then after we can have some drinks and pretend we are all young again. Don't be put off by a Sunset Strip venue. On a Sunday night there is plenty of street parking, and laid back and all about my birthday :)Andy Cat - bass & Amy Lou -percussion, Shawn Cunnane on guitar, and special guest J.Walker, my favorite spoken word artist.
$6 entry

gilli moonwww.gillimoon.com Warrior Girl Music www.warriorgirlmusic.com

More upcoming Gilli events in Los Angelesat www.gillimoon.com go TOURS

Stay tuned for gilli moon's new album, The Stillness. Released Tues June 29

Just out of the studio with her brand new (6th) album, "The Stillness", (official release June 29 at The Mint), www.gillimoon.com/tours

www.gillimoon.com/news

No comments: