On July 16th, Black Strobe will release EP Boogie in Zero Gravity, the third and strongest in a series of EP releases this year on Black Strobe Records. Black Strobe, a phrase which aptly calls to mind a darker envisioning of airy, superficial dance music, is spearheaded by prolific musician Arnaud Rebotini. The EP builds off Rebotini’s record as a pioneering artist in the genre of post-apocalyptic electronica, as well as his 2007 foray into blues-rock with the acclaimed LP Burn Your Own Church. Rebotini does not hesitate to blend elements of both genres on this new EP - creating an addictively groovy mix of jazzy riffs and ambient electronica beats where smoky vocals and blues guitar solos are just as prominent as the irresistible beat loops that put Black Strobe’s name on the map back in the 90’s. The EP also features four stellar remixes from nu-disco producers all over the world.
A prelude to a single release in November and a brand new full length in 2013, Boogie in Zero Gravity represents the not just the next step in the journey of an electronic legend but the birth of a new, funky and uncontrived house sound that is bound to explode upon its release into the world of EDM.
All tracks on the album were written and produced by Arnaud Rebotini.
Black Strobe- Boogie in Zero Gravity Digital:
01. Boogie in Zero Gravity (Extended Version)
02. Boogie in Zero Gravity (Dub Version)
03. White Gospel Blues (Dub Version)
04. Boogie in Zero Gravity (Drop Out Orchestra Remix)
05. Boogie in Zero Gravity (Populette Remix)
06. Boogie in Zero Gravity (Hot Toddy Remix)
07. White Gospel Blues (Jeremy Glenn Remix)
08. White Gospel Blues (Elijah Collins Remix)
Black Strobe - Boogie in Zero Gravity Vinyl:
01. Boogie in Zero Gravity (Dub Version)
02. Boogie in Zero Gravity (Populette Remix)
01. White Gospel Blues (Dub Version)
02. White Gospel Blues (Jeremy Glenn Remix)
Black Strobe Facebook