The Police, one of pop music’s most influential and popular groups will be coming to Los Angeles and Anaheim in a few weeks as they continue their massively popular North American tour, their first in over 20 years. As this event is certain to create significant consumer attention, you might have interest in addressing the options of where fans can get tickets for these two sold out dates.
In past years, these options were limited to a scalper outside the venue before the show, risking security, time haggling, limited choice and even comfort. Today there are new options for tickets available to fans despite the sell out at the box office. The Internet has revolutionized how people get tickets to popular events and StubHub.com has led the way by offering a marketplace for fans to sell to other fans in a transaction environment that is completely managed by the company. The momentum that has built up around StubHub reflects a growing awareness that the best seats are not just for the VIPs or the fat cats. Fans are often finding tickets on StubHub at or near face value—the benefit of an open, transparent market approach. (For example, Police tickets are going for an average of $252 on StubHub for the two Los Angeles shows as well as the Anaheim show—not dirt cheap, but after 23 years, a relative bargain.) You might be surprised at the range of prices: http://www.stubhub.com/the-police-tickets/
Here are some StubHub tips to remember when looking to buy ticket to the Police concert:
1. Don’t negotiate a deal on the street - The risks of buying tickets from street scalpers are many, counterfeit tickets can be prevalent and once cash is handed over it’s gone. Plus, selection is limited and pricing is not easily compared to other sellers
2. Shop Online, But Be Smart - Make sure to buy from a company with a rock solid reputation for service. (You take your chances buying from someone you meet via Craigslist.)
3. Insist on a Guarantee - To be 100% sure you’ll get your tickets and your money is safe; try a site like StubHub which guarantees ticket authenticity, secure transactions and on time delivery. Tickets are worthless if they arrive late.
4. Customer Service is Key - Make sure any online site has a clearly visible Customer Service number so that you can easily contact a representative directly with any issues or assistance with your purchase.
5. Beware of below market prices - Be wary of any deals that look too good to be true. They usually are.
6. Always use a credit card - credit cards have built in securities against fraud. Cash money and wire transfers should never be used unless you know the seller personally