Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Neal Zero's first solo effort available

I received this happy letter from my friend, Neal Zero. Check him out and support local musicians! ~M

Hello Friends,
I apologize in advance for the impersonal nature of this message, but I am just writing a note to everybody to let you know about the release of my first solo musical endeavor, "Vanity Matinée", because it is a project that I am very pleased with, and feel blessed I was able to complete.
Copies of the album (with original artwork and packaging) are available on www.cdbaby.com/nealzero. In the coming weeks, the album will also be made available at iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, and other online outlets. Also, new swag designs are now available at www.cafepress.com/nealzero
If you get a moment, please check it out. I hope you dig it. I hope all is well with you. And as always, feel free to drop me a line with your feedback, whether it be a message or comment, on this or anything else.
Be good. Be safe. Be happy.
Much Love & Respect,
Neal Zero
www.nealzero.comwww.myspace.com/nealzero
P.S. Check out the video for the track "End Of Message" at:http://www.nealzero.com/End%20of%20Message.html

Links to my fellow collaborators & conspirators:
www.bridgetlaudien.com
www.requisitemusic.com
www.tenmilligrams.com
www.alqually.com
www.onyxeye.com

No comments: