Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Luanne Hunt signs with American Classic Recordings

I received this letter from my friend Luanne Hunt and it's just too wonderful to not share! ~M

Hello Everyone!
Can you believe Thanksgiving is upon us once again? The years are flying by so quickly!
It’s been a while since I’ve sent out any updates, but lots of wonderful things have been happening I wanted to share. My big news, which some of you already know about, is that I’ve signed a recording contract with American Classic Recordings. That was quite a highlight of 2007 and something that came as a complete surprise.
Also, I just released my sixth studio CD “Breaking Through.” I really went all out with this one and feel such a sense of accomplishment. If you want to check out the tracks, you can do so at www.efolkmusic.org . You can click on my name in the right hand column under “New Additions.” When my page comes up, click on “CDs” above my photo and it will take you to another page where you can preview the tracks. You can also purchase the album or individual songs for download. Additionally, my CD can be purchased through a special Web Site I set up, www.luannehuntmusic.com
Another project I completed this year was the filming of my first music video, “The Miracle In You.” It was an amazing experience and I can’t wait to do it again! The video was recently added to the American Music Channel on the Internet and reached No. 30 last week on its Top 100 list. It’s pretty cool, as “The Miracle In You” is among the videos of country music’s biggest stars! If you could help me keep the video in a high-ranking spot, I would really appreciate it. Log on to www.americanmusicchannel.com . You can sign up for free and then watch my video. It can be found by typing my name in the search engine. The more plays it receives, the higher it’s ranked.
In 2008, I will be touring festivals and other performance venues to promote my new CD. Next month, I will begin auditioning band members for the tour. I have some excellent players coming out, so I know my band is going to be awesome!
One of my big goals is to film a music video in Israel. There’s a song on my new CD called “I Want To Stand Where Jesus Stood” and I am setting my sights on filming it there. What an incredible witnessing tool it will be! My friend Lawton Jiles wrote the song and it is incredible! Lawton wrote for Patsy Cline, Porter Wagoner and other country artists in the1950s, 60s and 70s. He really has a knack for great melodies.
That’s pretty much the bulk of my news, but I will keep you posted as things progress. I am greatly looking forward to your feedback on my new music and video. Your comments and encouragement are invaluable to me andI appreciate you more than I can say.
Have a beautiful and blessed holiday season!
Serving Him with Joy!
Luanne

No comments: